2019-08-08 14:35:07 0次瀏覽
What are the common faults of the automatic roll bag making machine? Anhui Yinsheng Electric Equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of continuous bag making machine. The following manufacturers will explain in detail for everyone.
(1) Stepper motor does not drag:
1. Check if the power supply voltage is normal. The voltage of the bag making machine is too high or too low. The servo amplifier is in the protection state.
2. The servo amplifier fuse is not broken.
3. Is the servo amplifier plug plugged in?
4. Is the microcomputer Hall signal normal?
5. Servo or stepper drive failure.
(2) The duration of the material is short:
1. The stepping motor and the drive rubber roller are connected to the synchronous belt for looseness.
2. Whether the pressure of the bag making machine drive roller is too small.
3. The material is too heavy or the material is not synchronized with the host.
4. Reduce the tension generated by the friction between the film surface and the machine platform.
(3) The material is not synchronized with the host:
1. Whether the position of the Hall signal magnet is in position.
2. Is the Hall switch damaged?
(4) The feeding and receiving materials are not turned or abnormal:
1. Is the receiving speed control board damaged?
2. Is the fuse of the speed control board disconnected?
3, motor carbon brush contact is not good.
4, the speed potentiometer is bad or the contact is not good.
5. Is the motor damaged?
(5) The electric heater does not heat or the temperature control fails:
1. The temperature control table of the bag making machine or the heating sheet is damaged.
2. The thermocouple contacts are not strong.
3, two-way thyristor or solid state relay breakdown.
4. The contactor coil or contact is damaged.
(6) Microcomputer interference:
1. Electrostatic cleaner interference.
2. The power supply voltage is high and low.
3. When feeding the motor, it is fast and slow.
(7) Tracking is not allowed or can not be followed:
1. The sensitivity of the light eye is not adjusted well.
2. The size setting is incorrect.
3, not in the color bag mode.
4. The printing size is not accurate.